Pressure vessels are designed and built at our facility in the UK to industry design standards including ASME and PD5500 and cover a wide range of sizes, complexities and metallurgies.
We offer customers a complete solution for pressure vessel design using the latest mechanical design software, manufacturing techniques and testing at our manufacturing plant in Poole, Dorset, United Kindgom.
What We Offer
- Mechanical design – PV Elite design software; PED and CE marked
- Drawing and modelling
- Contract and project management and communication
- Manufacture – including in-house fabrication, machining, drilling and assembly
- Pressure testing and installation
- Quality management, inspection, NDT, testing and control – ISO 9001 approved
Here at the ASL Group we are partnered alongside ASL PowerStream that are Specialist's in Air Cooled Heat Exchanger Maintenance and Cleaning offering customer's the full package of services to keep the maintenance of their product working to the highest standard possible. Take a Look at what Services they provide, Click The Image below to be Redirected to ASL PowerStream Website:
Leaders in the design and manufacture of shell and tube heat exchangers, air cooled heat exchangers and pressure vessels for oil and gas, energy and process industries globally.
1 Thruxton House, Nuffield Road ,Nuffield Ind, Estate, Poole, Dorset, BH17 0RA, United Kingdom
- Tel: +44 (0)1202 674683
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org